Saturday, November 23, 2013

BHUFO Challenge - Update

Cathedral Stars report:  MY BLOCKS ARE FINISHED!!  This is a happy quilt!

I have: 

1.  sewn three rows of one easy corner.
2.  laid out the very middle section (believe me, there's method in my madness).
3.  cut my setting triangles (today at guild).
4.  decided on borders (still subject to change after I audition them with the finished center).

I've also worked on the Tall Tree this week -- that deadline is more critical. 

With the holiday next week and family coming and going, it's highly unlikely that the flimsy will be finished before the first Celtic Solstice clue comes out.  I had only set my goal at finishing the blocks, anyway.  But thanks, Jo (Country Junction) for issuing the challenge.  I would not have even gotten this far without it.

Check others' progress at Country Junction.

A blessed Thanksgiving to everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Libby, love your color choices. Slow and steady wins the race. Like you said that we wouldn't have accomplished very much without the Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks look fabulous! Jo's Bonnie challenge sure helped getting things moving at my house, too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.