Sunday, November 3, 2013

Found!

Remember the layer cake squares I lost last week?  Well, as I was cleaning up my sewing room on Friday, I put a remnant back in the "Christmas" drawer and there they were!  They are Christmas fabrics, after all.  What distresses me is that in less than 2 hours I could forget where I put them.  Aging is no fun, but the alternative is even worse.

The better news is that I got serious about cleaning up and reorganizing the workspace.  I prioritized projects that need to be completed before Thanksgiving, Christmas, and the New Year.  I gave serious consideration to taking unfinished projects out of the UFO queue (still under consideration), and successfully consolidated a couple of projects from 2 boxes to 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.