Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Too Much Good Fortune?

Is there such a thing as too much good luck?  Hmmm......

I have been rejoicing in my family's recent good fortunes -- son and daughter-in-law landing new jobs, another DIL getting a pay extension till the end of the school year, me getting the dates I wanted for jury duty, grandsons returning for Thanksgiving, dodging the tornados in Indiana and the icy snow today......

Then I wake to be informed that the microwave has died -- a fast and painless death, apparently -- one day before Thanksgiving.

Hey, wait, we still have today to replace it so I guess my good fortune continues.  It could've crashed tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.