Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Tuesday Morning

Greetings on this foggy, wet, chilly Tuesday morning.  At least it's not white -- yet!  We had some large fluffy flakes about 2 yesterday but by 3 it had changed to pellet sleet.











Temperatures rose by bedtime and all the sleet is gone.  A second wave is expected later today.  Could be our first significant snow of the season.  We'll see .....

Cold gray days like this are best spent in the sewing room.  However, mine is in the basement with minimal heat so it will be a game to see how long I last.  I really need to finish Tall Tree.  At least the handwork can be done in the warmth of the living room.

Look for a new feature -- A Tip for Tuesday -- later today when I begin a somewhat regular series of tips that I have found helpful in keeping myself organized, improving my accuracy, saving money, and having fun in the sewing room.  I'd love to hear some of your tips, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.