Sunday, December 1, 2013

A Finish = Stash Reduction

A finish -- finally!!  The Tall Tree was finished and shipped to its new home.

So here is where I stand since October 1.

Beginning total:  11-1/2 yds
Fabric in:  0 yds
Fabric out:  6 yds
Current:  5-1/2 yds

You're probably wondering how I could use 6 yards in a wall hanging.  This thing is 70 inches long!



Black Friday specials were hard to resist so I ordered some pre-cuts that will be counted next week.  I'll be working on Celtic Solstice along with everyone who is doing Bonnie Hunter's new mystery.  And with a fairly open week I should be able to get those backs made that I've been projecting for the last month.

Linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times.








7 comments:

  1. Very pretty wall hanging! Congrats on the finish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kate. Now I can concentrate on the rest of Christmas preparations.

      Delete
  2. Whoever you sent that wonderful tree to is going to love it! It is taller than I am!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's going to the younger grandchildren, ages 9 and 12.

      Delete
  3. I agree! The wall hanging is beautiful! Great job! ~Melanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Melanie. It feels good to have it done and on its way.

      Delete
  4. The tree is adorable and it is always a good feeling to get something finished.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.