Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas is for the Birds ...

Birdbath
..thanks to this lovely birdbath gifted me by DH. 
(It is Wildlife Wednesday, after all.)

We've had a lovely, leisurely Christmas Day.  Everyone declaring it the BEST Christmas EVER!  Grandkids spent lots of time with their new electronic games, but CG finally found time to divide up the 10-inch squares in her layer cake so that we can start sewing on Layer Cake Lemonade in the morning. 

I had some time this afternoon to finish cutting my 4-patch combos for Celtic Solstice.  I have 77 pairs of twosies ready to stitch.  Sadly, I am here without the cable to get my pictures to the computer, so documentation of all sewing activity will have to wait till I get back.

I hope everyone had a pleasant day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.