Thursday, December 5, 2013

Don't like the Weather?

We have a saying around Middle Tennessee.  "If you don't like the weather, just wait a day."  At this time yesterday it was 75.  Right now, at 3:30 p.m. it's 45.  Tomorrow night it's going down to the high 20s.  I think we will miss the worst of the ice and snow, thanks goodness.  But our family in Arkansas might feel the brunt of the winter storm.  The other branch of the family is headed to Hawaii, woohoo!!

Anticipating that the day would be dreary (that was an understatement!), I headed down to the "studio" early to finish Clue 1 of Bonnie Hunter's Mystery before Clue 2 is introduced tomorrow morning.  I'm DONE WITH ONE! 


The neutral I'm using is a confetti print with all the colors in it.  Looking forward to the second clue.  I need to address cleaning and decorating tomorrow so it will probably be Monday at guild before I get the cutting done.  I plan to work on it at our small group Christmas retreat that starts Tuesday.  Three days of sewing, eating, laughter, and loving.  Can't wait!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.