Monday, February 3, 2014

Monday, Monday

No more pictures of Rock Island Campfires.  I finished the flimsy yesterday!

My original goal for 2014 was to finish two before starting one.  Amendment 1.a to that goal is if I start something new I will finish it.  (I did pretty well on that last year, up to a point <g>.)  So even though circumstances arose that dictated I would start RIC before finishing two (I had at least finished French Braid!), I persevered and finished before moving on.

Now if I get busy this week I can put the borders on Cathedral Stars and reset my counter to zero.

Cathedral Stars before borders
Today I made a backs for Rock Island Campfires and Brite Irish Grandmother which will give me at least 8 yards out for the week.  If I finish Cathedral Stars along with its back, I should be close to equalizing my stash report next Sunday.  Whoo-hoo!

Linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times.

Keep warm, and quilt on.


2 comments:

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.