Monday, September 14, 2015

So Close to Zero ...

... and then I went shopping

Well, we need to support the LQSs, don't we?  And Indianapolis has such wonderful shops, who could resist?  I found my way to Quilts Plus (twice!) and Quilt Quarters, both on the north side of town.

I will say that I'm a heckuva lot more conservative these days and except for a few impulse buys I have plans for everything.  A couple of half-price pieces will go into Christmas gifts. 


Some gray and red for a next-Christmas wall hanging.


But then there was this lovely gray and yellow bundle ...


... hoping it will go well with my other grays and yellows ... still have no idea what I'll do with them.

And a FQ bundle of teals and grays, some of the same I already used in Loose Change.


And some bright moderns, just because .....


When I went back to Quilts Plus yesterday for something I regretted not getting on the first visit (a surprise for a friend), I found the Women of Courage border print I need to replace what I screwed up at retreat -- on the half-price table!!



Total damage:  26 yards.

Weekly Stash Report -September 13, 2015
     In last week:               26.00 yards
     Out last week:              0.00 yards
     In year to Date:        176.25 yards
     Out Year-to-Date:    149.50 yards
     Net Used                     26.75 yards

Linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times.



5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your sale bin find. You were meant to return to that store. I know that you will enjoy all your fabric purchases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let your acquisitions lift your spirits! (I especially like the gray and yellow bundle.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray for finding that border print! Don't you love when that happens?
    Enjoy all your new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your finds - especially that border! That teal & grey bundle is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes you have to add before you can use. Looks like you got some great acquisitions.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.