Tuesday, June 6, 2017

One Monthly Goal - June

Catching Up

Having a potential move facing me in the next couple of months, I'll be grateful for any sewing time I can squeeze into my schedule.  Therefore, my One Monthly Goal (OMG) for June will be to catch up with my Rainbow Scrap Challenge blocks.  With my recent sewing frenzy, I'm up-to-date with the Chunky churn dash blocks.

Chunky Churn Dash
But I need to do at least one or two green Scrap Jar Stars and possibly anther multicolored SJS.

Scrap Jar Star 
There will also be another round robin block to add my contribution to, but I won't know what that entails until the middle of the month.

And there's that Scrapapalooza project on my design wall ...


Maybe ... but I'm not commiting.

However, I will be linking up with Patty D at Elm Creek Quilts to declare my OMG for June.  Check out what other quilters will be doing in June.



4 comments:

  1. Fun blocks. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Double dipping on those multicolored dark prints, I see. Love that you are stretching your YELLOW scraps for the RSC into a (potential) Scrapapalooza project. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those scrap-a-Palooza blocks. Now you have me thinking....

    Enjoy catching up on your blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good plan for June. You've got a good start on playing catch up. Happy stitching this month.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.