Wednesday, July 19, 2017

A6 - Clue #2

Done!

Alycia announced the second clue for her A6 Mystery this morning so I took a break from Long Time Gone to work on the mystery.



I was glad to be able to use my cheerful red fabric.  It's really brighter than the photo appears.

Here's the total of Clues 1 and 2.

Clues 1 and 2
After reviewing the instructions, I realize that I made two red/blue HSTs by mistake.  I'll need to reverse sew one of them and make another blue/gray HST.

These blocks are simple, big, and go together very quickly.  Thanks, Alycia, for planning this mystery!


7 comments:

  1. Wow Libby! Look at you go with all of these projects! I am cutting into Alycia's mystery today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your red fabric! It looks great with the bright blue. Looking forward to seeing your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Reverse" sewing - a great term! Alicia's mystery is taking shape, and looks like it could be a really interesting layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good!! I haven't gotten further than choosing my fabric. Hoping to get cutting over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is looking good! Did I miss it? Do you have a link to Alysia? Sharon B in Franklin

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fun mystery. Your fabric choices are great.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.