Monday, August 21, 2017

The Epic Smores Retreat 2017



In case you are new to my blog, the S'mores are like a bee;
we get together periodically because we like to eat, laugh. shop, and quilt S'more.

Since this retreat began at the hour of the Epic Eclipse Totality, I assembled an assortment of Eclipse-worthy snacks to share with the group.


Sundrop soda, Sunmaid raisins, Starburst candy, Moon Pies, and eclipse gum.  Someone else stopped at Krispy Kreme for Eclipse doughnuts.


They didn't last long, but weren't nearly as good as they sounded.

I have four quilts to bind, a couple of UFOs to wrap up, and a new wall hanging to make.  I will be using my Gypsy blocks as leaders and enders.

Stay tuned for updates.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.