Saturday, December 9, 2017

Saturday House Progress


The dining room on Friday


Yes, that's a toilet in the dining room!  It's sitting on the carpet that came out of the powder room.  Yuck! I've been wanting to get rid of that carpet ever since we moved in.  Kinda hard to sanitize, if you know what I mean.

By Friday night the new floor tile was installed and the toilet put back in place.  I'm so thrilled with the black vanity!


The floor tile is the same as in the kitchen, done with leftovers from the previous owners.

Remember that mess in the living room yesterday?  DH was very busy while I was at a guild meeting today!


We have a few things to remove from the walls and a couple of large pieces to move to the center of the room before the painters arrive on Tuesday.  (Maybe I can fit in a few minutes of sewing time on Sunday after the handbell performance.)

So where did all that stuff go?  Either the master bedroom ...


... or the dining room.


Musical furniture! BUT, we are nearing the home stretch!  Painting could be finished as early as next Friday.  I am SO looking forward to having the house put back together! (And getting back into the studio to finish up some Christmas projects.)

3 comments:

  1. Keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly! (Love that checkerboard frame around the mirror!)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.