Sunday, February 18, 2018

Mod Gone Wild

Day Two



Starfall
All of the blocks had been made for almost a year, except for the small wonky stars.  So my time on Day 2 was spent making more than half of the wonky stars and assembling sections.  Had hoped to have a finished flimsy to show, but pleased with what I was able to accomplish overall.  I'm heading out to another retreat tomorrow where I can finish this one and work on several more UFOs.  The car is packed so all I have to do is swap out the projects and replace my snacks.  Oh, and I'd better check which rulers I will need for next week's projects ...

Linking up with Oh Scrap.

9 comments:

  1. Have fun dancing with the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that quilt!!! Now, please, pass the pizelles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a fun one! I really like the bright colors against the gray background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Getting closer! Have a great time at your next retreat. Thanks for linking up with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love the different sizes and styles of stars.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's nice to go wild every once in awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's one advantage of two retreats in a row--saves one unpacking and packing! Have fun. I too like the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is going to be fabulous!! Enjoy your retreat!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh pretty! Wow from one retreat to the next in a day? Have fun (or is it more fun?)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.