Sunday, July 6, 2014

Design Wall Monday

Having been on vacation in West Virginia all last week and enroute home today, I cannot show you the progress on Mary's Triangles on my design wall.

But I CAN show you what's on my design mind.  Last Tuesday I had the thrill of seeing Frank Lloyd Wright's Fallingwater up close and personal.

Fallingwater, Beaver Run, PA
Later in the week, Connie at Free Motion by the River blogged about a digital magazine that included paper-pieced houses.  One of the houses bears a striking resemblance to Fallingwater.

Paper piecing 1/4" Houses


I can see myself using this pattern as a starting point to recreate Fallingwater.  What do you think?

To read about my many adventures last week, scroll back through the last few posts.

And to see what is on other design walls, pop on over to Patchwork Times.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.