Thursday, April 7, 2022

Meadow Mist Mystery

 Today's the day to link up, so here's my finished Macaron Mystery top.

  
It was a bit windy and DH holder is a bit short, but you get the idea.  I see I still need to add corner triangles on two of the corners.  I'm also thinking about a top and bottom border.
 
Here it is getting a final press ...


... and a closeup of the fabrics ...

.
I really enjoy Cheryl's mysteries.  She gives information about which fabrics will touch which, and she only provides one clue per month so it is easy to manage.  Thanks, Cheryl, for fun challenges!




1 comment:

  1. Ooh, that is a pretty one, Libby! Macaron did turn out to be a beautiful design, and I love your colors. Congratulations on getting the quilt top all together!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.