... and another guild retreat!
Three days away from home, dedicated sewing time, eat when I want to, fun with friends!!!
- Bind Fire and Ice (a/k/a French Braid) -- don't you just love that name?
- Easy Street - Borders and back.
- Elegant Garden - Fix mitered border corner and make binding
- Churn Dash - Cut side setting and corner triangles, assemble, apply borders
- Twisted Sister - Audition sashing and borders, assemble if able
- Remembering Marie - Make star points, set in corners and triangles
- Kids' comfort quilts - If there's time, throw together from some of my donated fabrics.
And, if I get bored, I'll work on the Little Bits Haunted House. My Gosh, the pieces are REALLY little bits!
Is that enough to keep me busy for three days?
We do have WiFi at the retreat center so I may be able to report as I progress. Somehow I never get around to that, though
To see what the rest of the quilting world is working on, hop over to Patchwork Times.