Thursday, October 15, 2015

Friday Finish


Two Classes!

Quilt Camp 2015 is over and I am happy to report that both of my classes went well.  I had enthusiastic students who accomplished alot and had a great time doing so.

I am too exhausted to file a full report, but I promise to do so as soon as I get home.  (Honestly, I don't know how Bonnie Hunter does it -- teaching and posting all the while!)

Here's a couple of photos from around the Cedar Lakes campus:

Craft House - Location of my classroom behind the little tree in the center

Dining Hall at Sunset
Scroll down through some of my last posts to see more.

Linking up with Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict.








2 comments:

  1. Looks like a beautiful setting. Glad your classes went well! Now I hope you get to relax and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your classes went well. Looks like a beautiful place to have a retreat.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.