Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Did you feel the earth shake?

 It's my second post this week!

We had our first snow of the season overnight ...

The "holiday" cactus is loaded with blooms ...

I finished up a 36" x 36" baby quilt made from leftovers ... 


... and packaged up nine baby quilts to go to the guild comfort quilt committee.   We support a pregnancy center in the county.

I pulled another box of leftovers off the shelf and am auditioning fabrics to fill in the blanks ...

... trying to decide if I want to keep it square for another baby quilt or add some sashing and borders for a lap quilt as the colors don't say "baby" to me.

And in my spare time I inserted one square into the EPP project.

More on the EPP project next time.


5 comments:

  1. No snow here, but it's a lot chillier. I still have some of that butterfly print. I've never made a quilt that featured it, just chipped away at the yardage I bought. Lovely Christmas cactus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you new leftovers blocks would make a pretty quilt for a little girls with the butterflies and purples. Love your fabrics in those blocks. Your cactus is going to be gorgeous. Mine hasn't set one bud yet, but hopefully soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Christmas cactus is beautiful, Libby! I love the little HST quilt with lots of green in it. That's a great design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any colors can say 'baby' if you listen hard enough. 8)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Libby, caught up on your posts. Yes to French's Onions which we can get here too. Always a great way to top off a casserole. Lots of lovely blocks-HST's and even hexies. How nice to have another baby quilt for that very worthy cause. Gorgeous pinks on that plant too. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.