Sunday, July 31, 2022

Pardon the Interruption

I've had a rough week with health issues, including a brief hospital stay.  And, to make matters worse, my I-cloud is full so no pictures have uploaded for over a week so I couldn't even show you the exciting thing I was working on before the interruption.  

But today I had an inspiration:  email the photo to myself!  So that's what I did.  You may remember the cute border print I picked up at the end of last month.


This is what it grew into:

It's currently 42" x 42".  I have cut a 2-1/2" bright yellow border to secure the seams and make it bit bigger.  I have enough of the border print to make at least one more baby quilt.  I'm already thinking about what 6" block I want to use ... maybe a churn dash ...


8 comments:

  1. Oh no I hope you are doing better now and getting back to normal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, Libby! I'm so sorry to hear about your rough week. Hope things are better now. That little baby quilt is adorable! I love the border print sections mixed with your pieced blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your issues. I hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I add wishes for a return to health and "regularly scheduled activity." Hope your photo storage gets resolved, too. The baby quilt is charming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel better soon! I love this quilt and that border you picked up is delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you are well on the road to recovery, Libby. I've sent up some prayers for you and hope you are back in your studio soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Libby, I'm so sorry, and I can so related. Hope you're feeling better soon. I love the clever way you've incorporated the border piece! Too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute quilt top, Libby, and glad to hear that you are on the mend!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.