I spent most of today at the computer with frequent breaks for hydration and range of motion. I did manage to get down to the sewing room to photograph my fabric pull for the SAHRR.
In addition to the greens and golds above, I found a couple of nice blacks and a closely-matching white solid. I'm ready for Monday!
While I was downstairs I re-arranged a couple of blocks in Driftwood. I think I was initially drawn to the pattern by it's "airiness" created by the light pastel fabrics and the alternating directions of the black triangles.
But the side of my brain that requires order rebelled a bit so I rearranged the blocks into a more prominent structure.
While I'm not 100 percent pleased with the design change, I am 200 percent happy with how the majority of the block intersections don't have matching seams!
I still need to look over the arrangement and try to move any blocks that have the same fabrics touching. With all I need to accomplish around the house -- like put away the Christmas decorations -- before an upcoming vacation, I will probably box this up for completion at the next retreat.