Sunday, July 9, 2023

PERFECT!

Apparently in Canada nothing is just OK, or even good.  It's PERFECT.  (Or maybe that's how the Rocky Mountaineer employees have been trained to respond.)  Nevertheless, our recent circle tour through the Canadian Rockies on the Rocky Mountaineer was as close to perfect as any vacation can get.

Apologies for the silence, but I don't like to announce when we will be away and I didn't think to schedule posts in advance.  Can you believe two weeks on the air/rails/roads and not a single visit to a quilt shop?  Maybe because of views like this. (yes, that's snow, not clouds)

Or adventures like a walk on a glacier ...

Anyway, I have spent a few hours in the sewing room room today and hope to share some progress with you soon.

7 comments:

  1. There are two happy faces in that first photo! Sounds like a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful vistas! So glad you had a wonderful vacation! Sending you hugs and welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! It really does look like a perfect vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like my kind of trip! That's a great photo, and I'm looking forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. On my bucket list! When you come to AZ next winter you'll have to tell us all about it. We did a self driving tour of the Canadian Rockies several years ago and loved it. Have fun reacquainting yourself with your sewing room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks awesome Libby. I walked on a glacier but in the exact opposite side of Canada, the eastern Arctic. It sounds like a perfect trip!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.