Friday, March 7, 2014

Life's Little Pleasures

Not one to put my grandchildren in the spotlight very often, there is a post I want to share with you.  First, you need to know that my 3rd grandson, age 12, is autistic.  And he is brilliant.  And he is a joy.  And his little sister is his best and most patient friend.  And his parents are doing an amazing job raising him "normal."  And did I mention what a joy it is to know him?

I hope you will read what his mother wrote on her blog today (I have her permission).

I am linking up with Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict because I think this simple act of kindness is definitely worth a Whoop Whoop today.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.