Sunday, March 2, 2014

Sunday Stash Report


Not much activity this week.  Last week I failed to report that my Secret Sister gave me four half-yard pieces of luscious tan and black fabric with antique sewing implements on it.  But, technically, since it was still in my car last Sunday, it wasn't really IN my stash, right??

I did manage to get a back made for Starstruck at 4.0 yards.  So my net usage for the week was 2 yards.

In this Week:           2.00 yards
In year to Date:     51.75 yards
Out this Week:      4.00 yards
Out Year to Date:  56.5 yards
Net Used 2014:       4.75 yards

Not very exciting without pictures so I'll show you the recipient of the comfort quilt we made at retreat last week.  She'll be undergoing minor surgery on Tuesday and we hope that's all it is.

Sandy and Her Quilt

The temps are falling like a stone and we expect to be iced in by the morning.  So I intend to

Keep Warm
and
Quilt On

Linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.