Thursday, September 7, 2023

I'm Back!

 And back in business!

We have been back from our cruise for over two weeks.  But, apparently, we picked up a virus from an insecure WiFi network on the ship and my computer totally crashed.  The good news is my husband gave me a new computer for Christmas.  But, being a senior, I was hesitant to learn something new -- until I had no recourse.

So  I have finally been able to access my blog (totally by accident, I can assure you) on the new computer.  The old computer has gone to the "Senior Geek" in our community to be restored.  And hopefully by tomorrow I will have access to photos and all the other things I need to keep this thing going. 


Thank you for your patience.


3 comments:

  1. Setting up a new computer is never fun. Hopefully the old one comes back in good shape and you have a chance to break in the new one a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your computer woes. I hope your old one gets fixed and you get the new one set up to your liking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I first glanced at your post I thought YOU had picked up a virus - glad it wasn't you! I hear you on learning new technology - good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.