Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Good News for Good Friends

Don't you just love a warm and fuzzy story of serendipity?  Especially when it involves someone you know?  Here's the story:

One quilting Friend found herself "homeless" when her daughter and SIL decided to move to better accommodate their growing family.  No room for Grandma.  She was considering an "adult" development near daughter's new house.  I suggested she contact another quilting Friend who lives in that complex so that she could see what the condos looked like inside and to see if Friend 2 knew of any units available.

Unknown to me at the time, Friend 2 is moving to NC with her daughter and SIL.  She sold her condo to Friend 1 without ever having to list it for sale!  And, furthermore, she is leaving her design wall, peg board and bookcases in the sewing room!!

Win-Win all around.  I'm so happy for both of them.

First class went well at guild yesterday.  I was also able to fill two more slots in our 4th Saturday Sit 'n' Sew programs.  It's going to be a good year!

Sun is shining - don't be fooled, though; it's *&% cold out there.

I need to get valentine packages in the mail today.  And finish pattern instructions for Irish Grandmother.

Keep Warm and Quilt On


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.