Cleanin' and Organizin'
Stage 1 -- Inventory the unquilted tops. This included measuring, photographing, noting if back and/or binding had been prepared, and starting a spreadsheet to track.
|First 20 of the unquilted tops|
Stage 2 - Organize/reorganize the stash. One of my blog friends (sorry, I don't recall exactly who) mentioned that she is making string blocks (among other things) for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. That became my next organizational task -- do something with the enormous pile of strings (wish I had thought to photograph it) that had accumulated over the last 6 months. First I pulled out all the blue strings (January's color); the rest went into a large plastic tub, but not before I went through a second large tub of scraps looking for anything thin and blue. I also took that opportunity to pull out strings of other colors to go into the string bin.
|String blocks and a string border|
I think this much progress is whoop-worthy so I'm linking up with Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict.