Monday, August 13, 2018

Wedding Update


Quite the affair!  

Beginning with the rehearsal BBQ dinner hosted by Son-1 and DIL  ...

Rising Tide craft brewery
... to the highly-scripted details for the day of the wedding ...

Photo shoot in a Portland garden
With vows exchanged in a turn-of-the century railroad repair shop building ...


... transformed into a candlelit wonderland ...


And a good time was had by all!

Mr. Lakeside and Me

A note to my virtual friends:  I will be off the grid for about two weeks so don't worry if you don't hear from me.  I'll catch you up when I can.

8 comments:

  1. It sure looks like you had a beautiful event. Enjoy your time away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great pictures of the event. You and Mr. Lakeside look FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it was a wonderful family celebration. Everything looks so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was one beautiful wedding. Enjoy your few weeks off grid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks beautiful, Libby! Enjoy your unplugged vacation time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! Congratulations to all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a pretty portrait of you two!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a wonderful wedding. You and Your Guy clean up very nicely, it's a lovely picture of you both. Enjoy your time with the family.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.