Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Guess where I was yesterday ...

... and today, too!


Gorgeous Fall days on the Cumberland Plateau
First time I've swung a club in at least 5 years.  
As testimony, my club grips are disintegrating from being stored, unused, in a hot garage.

I will sleep well tonight.
Especially now that we have trimmed the crepe myrtle 
that scratched my bedroom window all last night.
I was convinced there was a raccoon in the rafters!

Needless to say, no sewing today ... yet.


4 comments:

  1. I hope you remember to take pain reliever before bed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was a beautiful day for golf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful to get to play! My grips are likely rotting too - over 20 years of sitting!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.