Friday, October 19, 2018

Quilt Camp Days 3 and 4

And the fun continues!

Finally had a chance to catch up with Peg Bingham!
Everything's Okey Dokey
It was so good to see Perky Peg back in action!  She is leaving Quilt Camp at Cedar Lakes in good hands.  Hopefully, we will see her again and often, just not on the stage with a mic in her hands.

Day 3 was devoted to uneven log cabin blocks.  I worked on 8 at a time -- probably a mistake as I am now rethinking my fabric choices. (no pic)

Day 4 was devoted to catching up and moving on.  I opted to make more shadow blocks.


The power went out all over the camp during dinner so DH and I decided it would be wise to pack the car and be ready to leave while it was still light out, considering it was going to freeze again overnight and the lodge had electric heat!  Even though the power came back on for the very brief closing ceremonies, we decided to bug out and get some miles behind us.

I'll get better pictures of my progress when we get home later this afternoon.  Have a happy Friday, Y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Power outages can sure put a damper on the sewing! Glad you had fun and got so much done. Looking forward to seeing your progress on your quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.