Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Wildlife Wednesday

Garden gone wild!

Remember when ... ?

Just planted - June 2, 2019

June 18, 2019

July 17, 2019
First salad with produce from the garden.


The cucumber was especially delicious.  They are a weird shape so I was a bit concerned.  There are two more on the vines right now but it doesn't look too promising to get many more.  I may just pull them out and start a fall crop of greens when the temps get a little cooler.

I have enjoyed my gardening adventure and look forward to the next season.

5 comments:

  1. Your planters worked really well! Those plants are huge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just may have to join you next season! You have a delicious looking bounty from your garden! :-)
    I stopped growing veggies in my yard because the squirrels and ground hogs would eat and/or damage it all before I could pick anything. But, your container garden has me thinking of new possibilities for next year! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your garden is a success, Libby! I should try some cucumbers next year - haven't grown them in years, but they are so tasty straight out of the garden!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your garden makes me happy. Glad you're enjoying a good crop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Watching food grow....the BEST! Enjoy :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.