Friday, August 2, 2019

So What Did She Get?

... with her gift certificate ...

As reported earlier in the week, I won a $100 gift certificate from Tennessee Quilts.
I couldn't leave Johnson City, TN without spending it on the prize I didn't win!

Everybody who attended the Friday dinner received a door prize.
In addition there were six or so "grand" prizes.
One of the physical prizes was a board like this -- I REALLY wanted it.

Portable ironing board
But I won the very next prize, a $100 gift certificate which covered the $95 cost of the board.

The board is big enough for a half width of fabric.
It has collapsible legs to sit up on a table at a comfortable height.


And, it has a handy handle for transporting.


I am a happy girl!

5 comments:

  1. That looks handy, Libby! I think you made a great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nice! That will come in very handy with all of the retreats you attend. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting... What size is that board?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your win! Looks like you chose a great prize!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! It'll be perfect for you to take on all your retreats.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.