Monday, November 11, 2019

Retreat Time Again

I'll be heading out to the S'mores retreat later this morning.  
All the gear is in my van; all that is left is to pack my suitcase and load up the cooler.

But first, I want to share the morning sunrise with you.

Sunrise 11/11/19
Compare the same view from same time yesterday (no color enhancement on either).

Sunrise 11/10/19
I am always amazed at the difference a day can make.


I gave the neighborhood buck a scare when I stepped out on the deck to take this morning's photo.  He gave the weirdest snort (I almost dropped my phone) and bounded off to the neighbor's yard.
Notice all the maple leaves are gone; oaks hang on till spring.

I will try to give updates from the retreat but
cell service is so bad I may not be able to get photos to the Cloud.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful sunrise, Libby. Have fun at the S'mores retreat! Give them my best

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when the deer "blow" when they're startled! I've gotten good enough at it that I can usually make them blow back at me! Your morning view is pretty spectacular...I'd never want to leave! Well, maybe for a quilt retreat! Have a blast!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful views! Enjoy your retreat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sunrises! I look forward to your retreat report.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun at retreat with your new squirrel!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.