Saturday, November 16, 2019

Retreat Wrap-up

I wasn't the only one at retreat!  I thought you might like to see what others worked on.

Suzanne brought several gorgeous applique projects ...

Suzanne
Ruth almost finished her Feathered Star ...

Ruth - Feathered Star
Donna put borders on Good Fortune ...

Donna's Good Fortune
Sharon finished a years-old project ...

Sharon

And Nancy showed off a new Two-fabric Bargello with a two-fabric insert ...

Nancy's TFB
I took a lot more pictures; maybe they will show up when I get back home.  
Currently in Shipshewana at Midwest Fabric Study Group meeting.  
More on that tomorrow.


3 comments:

  1. I love the top photo applique - I have never seen this design before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilts! Keep having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzanne's applique work is stunning! It looks like everyone made great progress. Thanks for sharing all of these wonderful quilt projects, Libby!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.