Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Nature Notes

It's been a while since I've done Nature Notes, but with Spring popping up all over the place I thought I'd bring you up to date.  

Needless to say, the daffodils have gone wild.

Most of them are in the back yard where we can only appreciate them from our studios.  We also have a batch we don't see, but I hope the boaters appreciate.


We had hillsides of Lenten roses at our last house, so I planted some in our shade garden last year and they have survived the winter and bloomed!

An early variety of rhododendron has started blooming (photo not available) and the peonies are emerging ... 

The geese are active in the lake, but none have chosen our bluff for nesting this year 😢.  We did have a hawk visit yesterday.

Have I told you lately how much we love life on the Plateau?

3 comments:

  1. I love daffodils! Yours are so pretty the way you've planted them here and there. Maybe the geese saw that hawk and decided it was not a safe place for a nest? But it would definitely be fun to watch them nesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I’d love to live in that neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everyone, Are you looking for a professional trader, forex and binary manager who will help you trade and manager your account with good and massive amount of profit in return. you can contact MR. CARLOS ELLISON for your investment plan, for he helped me earned 12,000usd with little investment funds. Carlos Ellison you're the best trader I can recommend for anyone who wants to invest and trade with a genuine trader, he also helps in recovery of loss funds..you can contact him on his Email: carlose78910@gmail.com
    Via whatsapp: (+12166263236)

    I advice you shouldn't hesitate. He's great.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.