Sunday, November 13, 2022

Home Again

Saturday in SW Kentucky began with cold rain and pellet ice, but the roads were clear and I was able to make it home from retreat safely.  I've shown you what I worked on; now it's time to show you all the beautiful projects from everyone else.  First, though, take a look at our well-lit workroom


Donna's Grand Illusion (Bonnie Hunter mystery from 2017, I think).

Ruth made three T-shirt quilts for one family.

Sena-2's  Kaffe Fasset-inspired colorful diamonds 

Ari made this 2-color beauty; I don't remember the pattern name ...

Sena-1's McKenna Ryan project.

Mary's baby quilt

Donna completed this 30's creation from blocks she had appliqued years ago.

Shirley's assembled Downstream

Mary's stars

Susan's gold and gray fabrics are so lovely together.

Sharon's Rainbow Scrap Challenge project.  She ran out of black fabric for that last block ...

Nancy worked on this project from a Cindy Williams workshop.


Kim's Christmas tree

Kim's kaleidoscopes in progress - reminds me of TV test patterns. 

There were many more finished projects that I failed to photograph.  All-in-all a most productive retreat!

4 comments:

  1. sounds like the weather we had Friday night moved on over to you - glad you got home alright - lovely quilts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow some real beauties! If you should get to ask Ari for that pattern name I’d love to know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So inspiring! So glad you made it home safely, ice=scary! Loved seeing everyone projects! Take care Libby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, some really gorgeous projects. You hang out with some seriously talented quilters.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.