Sunday, July 8, 2018

Lookie, lookie

I actually sewed something!

Six days into a new Rainbow Scrap Challenge month and I have completed 1/4 of my red Loosey Goosey column.


And I have made the Squared Away sampler block for this month -- it was really easy.


I have also cut everything I need for a September retreat class.

Life's a Bear Retreat project
AND I have pulled fabrics for an October camp class.

Shadow of the Bear Paw - Quilt Camp at Cedar Lakes project
Both of those class projects have complicated cutting with lots of baggies and since I will be on the road a lot this month and next, I wanted to make sure my ducks were in a row.

Speaking of ducks, I wish I had been able to get a picture of the pair swimming in our fountain!

Oh, and in case you were wondering -- yes, the HVAC guys left the gate open and, yes, all the day lily buds and blooms are gone.  So I'll show you one that was blooming at House 1 the last time we were there.


Check out more scrappy goodness at So Scrappy and Quilting is more fun than housework.

5 comments:

  1. Sorry about the lilies! Argh!
    I'm not even organized about THIS month, let alone well into the fall. Look at you go!
    And I'm already looking forward to those retreats of yours - you always have the best projects to show afterwards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on fitting in some stitching time. Your RSC Sampler block looks great! Sorry you lost all your day lillies, hopefully you'll have lots next year and no HVAC guys to leave the gate open.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job on knocking out your RED blocks for the RSC and even better to have gotten your camp cutting done!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lillies are just candy for the deer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are one busy lady this summer and fall! I love that loosey goosey pattern. I'm going to have to play with that this fall.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.