A is for ... Anything?
No ... nada ... nothing
I was left with Swiss cheese, but was able to salvage several more squares that I planned to put together with some of the other leftover pieces ... some day. Bein' as B was at the top of my stack, this was one of the first projects that came with me to the new house two years ago. And I was quick to start on it till I broke my right ankle about two weeks later. Needless to say, my enthusiasm for the project waned ... till last week when I started this reorganization project.
I made some simple 9 patches to combine with the toile squares.
I was short two focus squares so I cut a couple from a companion floral fabric. Those two went into the center of this 36" x 36" baby quilt that will be going to Jack's Basket.
With back and binding, it's progressed to the TBQ pile and the box is empty!!