Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Retreating After All

 As I started feeling better each day over the weekend, I became more hopeful that I could make it to the S'mores  retreat at least one day.  Then Mr. Lakeside suggested that, if I felt up to it, I go yesterday after I had Micah (the van) serviced.  So with a few swift last-minute additions to my supplies, I was ready to go.

I arrived just as Donna was putting the finishing touches on Grassy  Creek, last year's Bonnie Hunter mystery.


I have a few fiddly projects to work on today, but mostly I'm just going to chill with my friends.  We've all been vaccinated and our tables are more than 6 feet apart.  We are preparing our own meals.  Life is good!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing Donna's beautiful quilt and I'm SEW glad you are feeling better, Libby!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.