Saturday, May 29, 2021

Priority One

 Done!

Happy to report the paraments for the church are finished and installed.  So my #1 priority for 2021 is done -- well, at least half of it -- and now I'm ready to move on.  

As promised, I am providing photographic documentation.  First the lectern ...

... next, the pulpit ...

I see I should have given this one a last-minute pressing ;-(  Maybe the wrinkles will hang out.

The other half of my priority is the white set and, wouldn't you know, next Sunday is white so I'd better get cracking!  Now that I have solved the design process of keeping them in place, they should be easy to do.  I will use a much simpler design, too! 


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! They look wonderful. The second set should go so much faster now that you have the process worked out.
    Marlene
    marlene@coveredinstitches.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Libby, those are beautiful! Looks like you got them finished just in time. Good luck with the next set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look amazing! What a great job Libby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spectacular finishes, Libby!! Best of luck with the next set. You CAN do it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.