Saturday, June 19, 2021

Well, It's Not So Bad

 After farbling all week with tiny HSTs, missing pieces, and dreary fabrics, I actually kinda like the result.

I think the lavender cornerstones helped brighten it up.  You'll notice I didn't have enough of that fabric so I put purple in the four corners.  Oh, and you probably notice the corners are missing.  I had to get this off the design wall so I could pull down the Murphy bed for company coming Sunday. I will add the corners as soon as I can get to the leftover fabric ...



5 comments:

  1. I really like this! The lavender corners are just right to liven it up without being too bright. Love the tonal neutrals together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lavender cornerstones make the quilt..just lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those lavender cornerstones worked like a charm, Libby. Good thinking, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.