Thursday, September 2, 2021

Mild Panic

 The second instruction/clue for the Macaron Mystery by Meadow Mist Designs came out this morning and I got busy right away making 54 HSTs with fabric A and a background.

When I got to the next step, however, I had a mild panic that I had reversed backgrounds 1 and 2.  

It would probably make no difference in the final design, but I have far more of BG2 than I do BG1. 

All is well, though.  I have now color-coded my instructions so that I will panic no more -- at least that's the plan.

I spent most of yesterday planning and cutting a lone star.  More on that later.

5 comments:

  1. Whoops! Glad you've got it all sorted, Libby. That looks like it's going to be really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty color combination! I like that dotted background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have done that so I understand that mild panic! I love your fabric choices! Have a great weekend~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing what you are creating with these mystery blocks.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.