Thursday, February 17, 2022

Little Blessings


This lovely bouquet was a gift from my Devo/Sew pals, thanking me for teaching Easy 3-D Hexagons last week.  Several of them brought their projects to Tuesday's gathering to show their progress.

Elaine is making a larger quilt so she spent the day assembling blocks and columns.

Della is ready to quilt hers.

For the life of me, I can't remember who made this one, but she's just a few stitches short of a finish!

I have renamed this project "Our Little Secret" because it is SEW easy!


5 comments:

  1. Love to see flowers in vases...so pretty.
    It seems you did a great job with the teaching. All these blocks look amazing. I wonder how they turn out with that effect...very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a pattern for the hexagon's project? It looks like something that would go over well as a class here. The ones made by your students look terrific. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you have a technique for making that design easy, then I'm thinking you deserve many bouquets! Those projects look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always nice to receive fresh flowers! This pattern is so cool. All of the quilts turned out so well and are fun to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, those look terrific. Could you do this on YouTube or Zoom?

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.