Sunday, February 6, 2022

RSC - Aqua/Teal

The Rainbow Scrap Challenge color for February is Aqua/Teal.  I pulled out my scrap bin yesterday, and there is very little in it compared to my other bins.  My yardage is pretty slim, as well.  Fortunately, I am ahead of the game with two of my block projects since I used aqua to test Labor Day Madness and Pinwheel Madness.  I think I am all set for Square Dance and today I cut some squares for Chaser

I have designated some easy-to-complete UFOs as OMGs; this Liberty Star has teal in it so it will move high on my projects for the month.

I found another UFO, Positivity by Jan/Colorful Fabriholic.  

I just need to make two more pink blocks and then make some decisions about borders.  Should make a nice encouragement quilt.

And I plan to return to Hunter's Star which is loaded with the RSC color.

It should be a productive month in the Rainbow Scrap world here; we'll see how that goes ...

5 comments:

  1. love your Hunter's Star - I was limited on this color too - I guess I need to remember that and get more for the scrap box - I ordered yellow this week as when I was looking through bins I noticed I was very low in that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your teal RSC projects. What a surprise to see Positivity! I'm happy to see you're moving it along. You're right, it will make a great encouragement quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got lots of fun things to work on this month, Libby! Looking forward to seeing more of your Hunter's Star!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SEW pretty, Libby!! You know, though... As much as I love AQUA/TEAL, I have precious little yardage in this color family, either. Sounds like we need to go shopping, sister! :o))

    ReplyDelete
  5. A nice variety of projects to work on this month. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.