Tuesday, July 25, 2017

More LTG.

Keepin' on

Monday's task was flying geese.

Chevron strip
More flying geese.

Dutchman's Puzzle
And well on my way to completing the next section.


Notice I finished the pyramid block on Sunday.  Some of the geese will be replaced today before I start packing for Tennessee Quilts Quilt Fest.

Update:  Section finished this morning!


I think I have decided on a saturated yellow for the sashing (if I can find one this week) and the rainbow stripe for the border.  I might even miter the corners!

Have a great day, Y'all!

4 comments:

  1. The more I see that colorful smashing the more I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of those flying geese are wonderful! Your little pops of color add so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the flying geese blocks, too, especially the way they are put together to create a zigzag. It's really looking good, Libby!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.