Thursday, October 26, 2017

Your Carriage Awaits

... or awaiting the carriage

The Grace Pinnacle frame awaits
The frame has been relocated to the studio and the Block RockiT 15 ordered.  The extra 5 feet of table have been sent to storage and the waiting has begun.   I suppose I could do a little reorganizing of the space while I wait.

If I remember correctly, the machine head has wheels that will run on the bottom "plate" but I thought I'd keep the top "plate" out of storage in case I need some of the attachments on the new setup.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you've made a good start on getting this all set up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you will enjoy the Block RockiT. I have had the Qnique which is the same machine for two years and have quilted a bunch of donation quilts. Be sure and join the Yahoo Block Rockit group to help you with any questions you might have. Doris M.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.