Monday, February 5, 2018

RSC Sampler

Squared Away

Mari at The Academic Quilter has created a block-of-the-month (also known as a BOM) quilt-along to coordinate with the Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2018.  You can learn more about it here.

I wasn't able to get around to January's block while I had the blue scraps out.  And I couldn't find my print-out of February's block while I had the purple scraps out.  So I made January's block, Red Cross, with February's color, purple.


When I get the time I'll do February's block, Wishing Ring, in blue.  My blocks will finish at 10".



6 comments:

  1. So cute! That block probably looks great in any color and I bet would make an interesting quilt all by itself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty purples! Now I'm wondering what kind of secondary patterns would appear from a quilt using just that block...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, very pretty. Love those deep purple fabrics. The block looks very elegant made with those jewel tones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why not?!?! It's YOUR quilt and you can make it any way you like. (Oh! The mailman cometh.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this block and the purples are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that sounds like a perfectly reasonable solution! :) Those are really pretty purples!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.