Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Tiny Tuesday

Catching up

After assembling the tiny double 9-patch that Angela introduced Tuesday morning,

TT Double 9-Patch

I decided to catch up on the sashing for the last two months.


I spent the rest of the day in the sewing room, looking for UFOs that I can LET GO.  It's so hard; I remember THAT fabric, I had sew much fun working on THAT project, this one reminds me of THAT person.

In fact, over the weekend I assembled a collection of blocks that started with a block to go in a dying friend's comfort quilt.

Asian Pinwheels
I am going to pass it on to the guild, along with some leftover fabrics.  It could probably use a border but I can't make myself do any more with it.



6 comments:

  1. don't you just love little nine patches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You TT blocks are looking great!

    I hope to write a post today announcing the dates for the September Quilty Adoption event. I too have been looking for items that need to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your double 9 patch! Mine needs to be redone - I didn't randomize the strip sets enough, so it doesn't have that nice even distribution of blues like yours does. Lessons learned! 😥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tiny block is so soothing this week. I love the blues and white.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Asian Pinwheels will be SEW much happier when completed!! Kudos to you for letting it go, Libby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your RSC sampler blocks! That's going to be a very fun quilt. Kudos for cleaning out some of the UFOs.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.