Thursday, August 8, 2019

What's wrong with this picture?


Other than all the shadows ...


When a meeting was rescheduled on Wednesday I decided to use the unexpected free time to whip out three Double Shot blocks in the Rainbow Scrap Challenge color of the month, light/bright blue.  It obviously doesn't pay to be overconfident!  To add insult to injury, I unstitched the wrong row.  But I soldiered on and, in the end, the three blocks went together very quickly.


I am looking forward to seeing this quilt come together!

Linking up with Scrap Happy Saturday at soscrappy

11 comments:

  1. don't you hate it when you have to redo! pretty block in the end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone who looks at your first pic will think, "I'm glad I'm not the only one who does things like that!" :) Those are pretty blues, Libby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous blues and impressively stitched blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful blues! It's so annoying when you have to unstitch, but I've done the wrong row trick a time or two myself. Then it's just doubly annoying. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We've all done that a bazillion times! Glad you were able to catch it and fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I had a dime.... been there done that. The unstitching the wrong row cracked me up, yep been there too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can so relate. They look great in the end. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally understand! When pressed for time, I usually need MORE time to make whatever right! Haha! The blocks look good now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just posted about doing something similar. Only I didn't even notice my goof until I uploaded the pic on my blog and got to looking at it. UGH! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bet you were cross, thinking you were fixing the error, only to do it wrong again! I hate unpicking!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.