Sunday, July 2, 2017

Oh, Scrap!

Getting a head start

Lots of scrappy goodness to start the month.

Pinwheels from cutoff snowball corners:

Asian Pinwheel
The pinwheel project began quite a few years ago.  It will be my OMG for July.

Scrap Jar Star centers in BLUE:

Scrap Jar Stars
They really are blue, though they look kinda black here.

And the first clue underway for Kevin's Sapphire Stars:

Amber Stars
Mine will be Amber Stars.  I realized after I started cutting that the squiggle print was going to be my "grey constant."  Guess I'll need to look for another constant now.  





7 comments:

  1. I like the start to those amber stars! Lots is scrappy goodness going on in your sewing room. Thanks for linking up with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber Stars is making me think, "butterscotch!" Yummy colors! I'm going to enjoy seeing what you do with that quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too late! I guess that squiggle is now your Royal. Can't WAIT to see how this turns out, as mine will be like the instructions call for. The stash has spoken.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your amber is going to be beautiful. Looking forward to seeing where your pinwheels go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've gotten off to a good start on the scraps for July. Love your amber block, it's going to be a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LIBBY! I can't wait to see your version of "Amber Stars!" WOW!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.